Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Cheryl!


Happy Birthday to my friend, Cheryl! She and I go all the way back to Ashland Chemical Company. We both started in January 1996 (I started as a temp in June 1995) and oddly enough, we share the same birthday! Neither one of us are still at Ashland, but I am glad to still be friends with her after all of these years. The photo below was taken at DisneyWorld in October 1996. During the company's very good years, the division we worked in treated us to a trip to the Tampa/Orlando area. We got to visit the Magic Kingdom for an afternoon and evening on one of days there--I thought it was one of the most magical and colorful places that I have ever been to (I thought that about Orlando in general). In the photo is my friend Cheryl, our fellow co-worker and crazy mama, Amy (this woman can swear like no one else I know!) and me. It is a great memory.

No comments: