Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy belated Anniversary


I just realized yesterday that I completely forgot my parents 41st wedding anniversary. With my mom's health and everything else, I just forgot. I used to be very good at remembering special dates--but my memory has really gone downhill since having two kids. Ugh.


Anyway, this picture was taken in my grandparents living room after my parents got married at the Minneapolis City Hall on January 13, 1968. They were both so young--my mom was 21 and my dad was 23. Both of them look a little unsure about what lied ahead of them. But, I must say that my mom looked beautiful in her very simple, but elegant dress. With them in this photo are my aunt, Joyce (sitting next to my dad) and my mom's friend--I have no idea what her name is, but I dig the glasses!
Happy belated anniversary to my parents!

No comments: