Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Aaron!


With the craziness of my brother and Matthew's visit, I did not get an opportunity to wish my husband, Aaron a proper happy birthday on our blog. His birthday fell smack dab in the middle of their visit. I took Aaron out to dinner at PF Changs on the Saturday evening prior to their visit (thanks again to Amy and Jim for watching the kids). We also enjoyed coffee and cheesecake at Barnes and Noble after dinner. It was so nice to have some quiet time as a couple! On his birthday, my brother treated everyone to Quaker Steak and Lube. The boys were tempted to try the hottest wings on the menu--the Atomic chicken wings--but wimped out and went with a more milder flavored wing. I will never understand a man's desire to eat chicken wing that is so hot that makes you sweat and your eyes water. We finished the evening with a decorated chocolate chip cookie from Giant Eagle. Happy 36th Birthday Aaron--cheers!

No comments: